Friday, September 23, 2011

Brake lights, headlights, dash lights, no tail lights?

I have a 1991 Toyota Camry LE. My problem is that my headlights, brake lights, and dash lights all work, but my tail lights don't. I have changed the bulbs, checked the wiring, replaced the fuses, all to no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated!!! This started after i had to get the brake light switch replaced. my tail lights worked then but no brake lights...immediately after, my tail lights went out and everything else works
Brake lights, headlights, dash lights, no tail lights?
I would take it back to whom ever did the work and have them look at it. Sounds like a wire or a ground issue. Or try to find the bad connection your self.



Good Luck,



Bill
Brake lights, headlights, dash lights, no tail lights?
The switch could simply be lose.



I had a revers light problem on one of my cars and that's all it was I unpluged it then repluged it and it worked again.
Could be a bad relay switch, or a wire that is grounded.

Good old chinese parts.