Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I had V&H pipes installed on my bike with a power commander and now have black smut on my tail lights. Help.?

Its a 2006 Suzuki C50 Boulevard that was put on a dyno machine when installed. Is there a way to stop the build up on my tail lights? Should I change my air filter box with an aftermarket? If so, where might I find one that fits this bike?
I had V%26amp;H pipes installed on my bike with a power commander and now have black smut on my tail lights. Help.?
Way to rich and you need to go with that K%26amp;N filter kit...it is amust with a pipe and box.



By the way have you checked your plugs..are they black and sooty also..2-rich.
I had V%26amp;H pipes installed on my bike with a power commander and now have black smut on my tail lights. Help.?
You're burning too rich, and would be wise to adjust your fuel rate via your aforementioned power commander.
Its possible that the engine is tuned really rich. You will need to get it re-tuned after installing the Power Commander by someone who knows what to do.



Changing the air filter without doing this may not help you.
Sounds like you're burning way too rich. Turn down your air/fuel mixture.