Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1992 Nissan 240sx Dash/Tail Lights problem.?

I've actually ran into a problem with my dash/tail lights again with this car...and this fun fiasco started Monday.

This is the 3rd time this has happened w/ this exact car, so I'm not EXTREMELY worried, because the 2 previous times it has been the way the wiring in the tail light itself was done, either that or melted wired.



This time the fixes that I've done/tried/worked before aren't doing the trick. Even disconnected the CD player thats been in there for 9 months out just to go with all options in case a wire was pulling power incorrectly.

Checked wires, re-electrical taped wires that were taped, unplugged tail lights and tried (nothing from that either), did a check of wires IN the tail lights to see if anything was exposed and grounding out there, and nothing from that either.

I'm stuck....

Was gonna redo wiring in drivers side tail lamp 2moro when its daylight out, I'm hoping that'll do the trick (changed 4 wires last time), thinking I mightve got one set or both backwards, idk.

I doubt thats it though...any suggestions??
1992 Nissan 240sx Dash/Tail Lights problem.?
I see no words to the effect you have checked all your fuses first. Don't forget the small fuse box under the hood.