Thursday, October 6, 2011

Problems with brake/tail lights on JGC

I have replaced both rear light assemblies last November and I'm having problems with them again. First it was my right brake light, it only works when the car is in park, but not while in %26quot;drive%26quot;. Now I've noticed that I don't have any tail lights on either side. Everything else works fine (keeping my fingers crossed). What could be the problem. the light assemblies are 160.00 each and I don't want to replace them both again considering I just did that not even a year ago. PLEASE HELP!!! I've tried changing the bulbs but it still does not work.
Problems with brake/tail lights on JGC
i can't see changing the lite assembles because they only hold the bulbs in place,if your have replaced the bulbs not just checked them then check for trailer wiring at the hitch.we get lots of backyard trailer wiring problems