Thursday, October 6, 2011

1997 Acura Integra instrument panel and Climate Control lights do not turn on?

I had Best Buy change my stock radio to a aftermarket radio and now my instrument panel and climate control lights no longer light up. I didnt notice the problem until driving at night with the car. I checked the fuses and found out that one of fuses were blown and also triggered my tail lights and license plate light not to turn on. I changed the fuse and it fixed the my tail lights and license plate lights but not my climate control and instrument panel lights. I have changed all the fuses under the dash and all of them seem to be working. What else can I check or do to resolve this?
1997 Acura Integra instrument panel and Climate Control lights do not turn on?
You have to remove the instrument panel to get to the stereo, they forgot to plug a wire back in when they reassembled it. They were probally rushing. Just take a screwdriver, start taking it apart, starting with the plastic window covering the instrument panel, then remove the instrument panel, and plug whatever they didnt plug in.