Thursday, October 6, 2011

My tail lights won't work! I need help?

I drive a 94 Toyota paseo. I changed the stereo in my car and put in brand new speakers as well, as soon as well finished installing everything we tried it out... It works but Now my dash board lights and my tail lights down work... Why did this happen? What can I do to fix this? Without tail lights I can't drive at night.

Thank you for your time
My tail lights won't work! I need help?
Hey your dashboard lights are gone out to tell you that your tail lights are not working they are connected together (same circuit), I am 90% sure it is a fuse it will usually be under the steering wheel column under a kick panel or a cover which has to to pulled to reveal the fuses again near the steering (right hand side steering at least) if not check under the hood should be there in a black box with a cover on top of it (at the back of the covers or on top it should say where and what each fuse is used for, also check your %26quot;DOME FUSE%26quot; chances are that is probably gone too.



By the way I am a Toyota person!
My tail lights won't work! I need help?
Check your fuses, and your recent new wiring.
There is a light circuit going to the factory radio system. You probably shorted this by accident, blowing the fuse to the lights.
blown fuse . you should Always disconnect the battery while installing auto equipment. or at least pull the fuse to the circuit your be working with . the fuse that is blown is the ACC or radio fuse .
there is a short in your wireing