Thursday, October 6, 2011

My altezza aftermarket tail lights on my 96 nissan maxima aren't working properly. please help?

i installed the after market lights on my maxima today. the directional and reverse light work properly, but the brake lights seem to always be on. also, when i apply the brake my corner lights come on and my interior lights dim. at frist i was blowing fuses so i changed the fuse from 7.5 to 10. my spoiler is fine but the lights are all messed up. what should i do?
My altezza aftermarket tail lights on my 96 nissan maxima aren't working properly. please help?
check the ground ( negative or minus ) connection. Just changing the fuse to a bigger one wont solve the problem.
My altezza aftermarket tail lights on my 96 nissan maxima aren't working properly. please help?
did you cut any wire when putting them in? Most taillights you take out the bulbs and put them into the new taillight unless you got L.E.D. taillights.
thier is some sort of shortage some where so check the wires you touched. alsotry disconnect and connect the harness again.