Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tail lights,headlights,dashboard lights dont work,lincoln navigator?

I have a Lincoln navigator. Its a 2000. The dash lights went out and I replaced a burnt fude and they worked again. Then they went out again and the fuse is fine. I changed it anyway but they are still out. Then headlights went out. They came back on then my tail lights went out. Tonight headlights won't work again. So now I have no tail lights,headlights or dashboard lights. All the fuses are ok. What else could be the problem?
Tail lights,headlights,dashboard lights dont work,lincoln navigator?
Relay possibly. listen for any clicking when hitting the switch to bring your tail lights on. best resort take it to a shop. but you may have a bad relay. I'd still suggest taking it into a shop, they'd be able to find it easier and deal with it quickly.
Tail lights,headlights,dashboard lights dont work,lincoln navigator?
light relay
There is probley a short somewhere in the system. Sorry, might have to get it checked out, especially with newer cars (2000+) Did you recently install a stero? The dim switch on the Stero could be srewing with your dash and lights. It has happend to me before, although i dont know why, it just did.