Thursday, October 6, 2011

I have a 93 nissan 240sx. my tail lights and gauges stop working . need help. thanks?

I check the tail lights fuses and of course their blown. I replace them countless time but still same result. I changed the the brake light bulbs and the turn signal bulbs. i Heard it could be the problem but its not in my case. I heard that the fuse near the alternatar that is about 75 amp could cause the short so i also check that and it is fine. I looked up many forums and cant really find a solution that would help me. some say it could be a radio wire that is not taped. i didnt put it in but the previous owner did. it seems kinda crappy but it did work. I have this car for about 3 years now and it suddenly happen. any solution because i really dont have the money to put it in a shop and hope that they find the solution
I have a 93 nissan 240sx. my tail lights and gauges stop working . need help. thanks?
The wires are shorting to ground all over the car. You better become good at tracking down bad wires, because you'll be doing it full time on that car. It would cost a fortune for a pro to fix them.